State Manager - QLD
- A proud organisation, who offer a wide range of healthcare services - they have a holistic approach when it comes to looking after Australians of all ages
- Opportunity to secure a key role during an exciting time - further growth and innovation
- With strong clinicians in place, we are looking for an experienced manager with sound business/commercial acumen
Formed in 1983, the Alzheimer's Association of Queensland is a leading not for profit organisation, helping maintain the quality of life of the frail aged and people diagnosed with dementia. We currently have over 450 specialized staff at AAQ and are continuously growing.
The Community Sector within AAQ is of high importance and this has grown steadily over the last few years. With this growth, we are now seeking a State Manager - Qld to oversee all aspect of the Associations Community Care business in Qld.
The State Manager - Qld will report directly into the Executive team and will work alongside other senior Managers to further develop the business and enhance the community services delivered under the AQ banner.
You will promote the brand and will ensure your region works in line with the organisations mission and values.
Key areas include:
- Oversight of operational and financial performance across community care sectors including CHSP, HCP and NDIS
- Driving business opportunities to further develop the regions
- Meeting statutory obligations
- Ensuring compliance standards
- Drive innovation always focusing on ways to improve your region
- Providing leadership whilst empowering your teams so they can confidently provide the best in care and customer service
We are looking to recruit an experienced and confident State Manager with a proven track record when it comes to multi-site management.
You will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in business
- Demonstrated experience with successful operation of a business, ideally in the community care sectors including CHSP, HCP and NDIS
- Strategic thinking
- Strong business/commercial acumen - Ability to monitor and report on financial and operational KPI's
- Ability to coach, mentor and inspire people - empower your team to achieve high standards
- A consumer-focused approach
- Excellent communication skills - ability to build relationships
- Experience working within the mission, vision and values of a large organisation
This really is a key role for an established healthcare organisation who excel within aged care. If you have a proven background within Operational Management and want to be part of something exciting, this is certainly a role worth looking at!
- Competitive salary package on offer including fully funded motor vehicle
- Access to salary sacrifice for the Not-For-Profit Sector
- Access to company resources
- Rewarding career in a growth industry
For confidential enquiries, please contact Talent Acquisition on 3422 3000. To learn more about the great things we do please visit our website www.alzheimersonline.org
Shortlisting for this role will commence before the closing date.